High-purity lead AGM construction accepts rapid re-charging, providing more usable power than traditional deep-cycle batteries.
The HC175-HR12 is a spill-proof AGM battery which provides even more cranking power than conventional starting batteries (up to 2250 crank amps for 5 seconds @ 25 deg.C) combined with true deep-cycling capability.
Generally easy to spot by their bright yellow casings, Fullriver HC Series (High-cranking / High-Cycling) can also be ordered with powder coated black metal jacket to further improve impact resistance and durability in off-road applications including four-wheel driving and motorsport.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Protective steel casing with black powder-coat finish (limited range)
- Non-spillable AGM – no corrosion
- Safe for installation in racing cars and motorsports applications
- Can be mounted in any direction (excluding upside-down)
- Low-profile sizes for limited space applications
- Low self-discharge, less than 3% per month at 25C
- Low resistance design – ideal for both starting and cycling
- High-rate discharge – high current power delivery
- Deep-discharge with excellent recovery – rapid recharge acceptance
|Capacity (@20hr rate):||175AH|