This battery has the capability to draw benefits from both ends of the spectrum. It is a spill-proof AGM battery which provides even more cranking power than the conventional starting battery but also combines this feature with true deep-cycling capabilities.
The HC225-12HR has a high-purity lead AGM construction which accepts rapid re-charging, providing more usable power than traditional deep-cycle batteries.
The Fullriver HC Series are usually recognizable by their bright yellow casings but can also be ordered with powder coated black metal jacket to further improve impact resistance and durability in off-road applications including four-wheel driving and Motorsport.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Protective steel casing with black powder-coat finish (limited range)
- Non-spillable AGM – no corrosion
- Safe for installation in racing cars and motorsports applications
- Can be mounted in any direction (excluding upside-down)
- Low-profile sizes for limited space applications
- Low self-discharge, less than 3% per month at 25C
- Low resistance design – ideal for both starting and cycling
- High-rate discharge – high current power delivery
- Deep-discharge with excellent recovery – rapid recharge acceptance
|Capacity (@20hr rate):||225AH|