Skip to content
- Never add new electrolyte (battery acid), use distilled water.
- Don’t use unregulated high output battery charges to charge batteries, especially AGM and Gel batteries.
- Don’t put your equipment or toys (jet skis, vintage cars etc) into storage without some form of maintenance charger.
- Don’t disconnect battery cables while the engine is running (your battery acts as a filter).
- Don’t put off recharging your batteries.
- Don’t add tap water, as it may contain minerals that may contaminate the electrolyte.
- Don’t discharge the battery any deeper than you possibly have to.
- Don’t let a battery get hot to the touch and boil violently when charging.
- Don’t mix size and type of batteries in battery banks.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!