Skip to content
- Think safety first; wear safety goggles and gloves when charging batteries.
- Do regular inspection and maintenance or water levels on connections, especially in hot weather.
- Recharge batteries immediately after discharge or at least the same day.
- Fully charge a battery before it goes into storage.
- Always use batteries of identical make, model and manufacturing code.
- Make sure the battery cable is not undersized for the battery system.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!